Over the past decade, people have become very much conscious about their health and diet. A huge percentage of people always look at the internet for useful tips on weight loss or diet plans. But most of these do not work because the metabolic type does not match.
Let me explain the term to you. How many times did a diet plan fail for you and work for others? One or maybe twice? This is because of the metabolic types: fat protein, carbohydrate, or mixed efficient. If you a carbohydrate efficient type, then the fat protein efficient diet will not work for you and vice versa.
Now, how will you know your metabolic type and what to do if you are fat protein efficient? What can be your fat protein efficient diet chart? Follow this article to the end, and you will get all your answers.
Find your diet metabolic type
You already know there are three types of diet metabolism. Such as:
- Carbohydrate efficient
- Fat protein efficient
- Mixed group
The upcoming diet tips in this article will not be useful if you are not fat protein effective. But how to figure out your metabolic type? The answer is simple. Visit any nutritionist nearby and take a test to get the most accurate result.
You can also search online to get a quick quiz to find out your metabolic type. But these quiz does always show the perfect result.
Fat Protein Efficient Food List:
If you are a fat protein efficient, you only convert energy best from the high or fat protein sources. Many people do not have a clear concept on the fat protein efficient diet food list. Here some items that will fit into your chart:
- Pate ( 57.20% protein, 40% fat)
- Beef liver ( 20.4% protein, 32.20% fat)
- Chicken liver ( 52% protein, 10% fat)
- Beef ( 26-26% protein, 5-10% fat)
- Anchovies (5.8g protein, 1.9g fat)
- Bacon (12g protein, 12g fat)
- Caviar ( 30% protein, 13-15% fat)
- Pork ( 26-89% protein, fat 10-16%)
- Lamb ( 21.9g protein, 4.7g fat)
- Veal (24.4g protein, 1.9g fat)
- Mutton (21.5g protein, 4g fat)
- Fatty fish (39.2g protein, 12.5g fat)
- Salmon (31.7g protein, 5.5g fat)
- Mackerel (38% protein, 18%fat)
You can also try the food items given below:
- Whey protein
- Other dairy products
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Other low carb green veggies
- Other low sugar fruit items
Later on this article, you will get a proper fat protein efficient diet plan.
Fat Protein Efficient Diet Recipes:
If you are fat protein efficient, then you must eat according to that. The following recipes will add variety to your meal.
1) Seared salmon with salad: I think it is very hard to find someone who does not like salmon. This fish is high in protein and fat, which is perfect for your metabolic diet. A couscous salad of cucumber, onion, and tomato works perfectly with the warm seared salmon. If you are tired of eating chicken or lamb, this light dish is perfect for your dinner and health.
2) Pasta with potatoes and green beans: If you are looking for something easy to cook, go for pasta. You can boil the veggies in the same pot, which saves your time. To bring variety in the tase, you can add cheese and sprinkle the dish with pine nuts. Pasta, in most forms, is a mouth-watering and healthy recipe.
3) Toasted black beans with sweet potato: This dish can be the ultimate fat protein efficient diet recipe for the vegetarians. It will take less than 40 minutes to cook. Just toast the sweet potato with cumin in the microwave. Then toss veggies like cabbage, fresh herbs in the dish. You can add an extra layer of cheese to enhance the taste.
4) Lamb meatball with stew: You already know that lamb meat is high in fat and protein. When we talk about lamb meatballs, I doubt any other high fat protein dish is more delicious than this one. The juicy meatballs spiced with garlic, cumin, and paprika make blasts of flavors in the mouth. And if the dish is served with a chicken broth, then nothing can beat its taste.
5) Pork cutlets with pepper and bean: What if I tell you that you can prepare a high-fat protein dish in less than half an hour without compromising the taste? Won’t you fall for it? The pork cutlets take a few minutes to get cooked. To make the dish healthier, you can add sauteed bean, pepper, kalamata olives, parsley, and shallot.
Fat protein efficient diet meal plan tips
A healthy fat efficient meal will contain the percentage of nutrients given below:
- Protein – 30%
- Fat – 60%
- Carbohydrate – 10%
Here are some tips that will help you to make a solid diet plan:
- Most of the people have a misconception that high carb foods increase our body weight. Well, this is not accurate. Some scientific studies show that diets low in carbohydrates can play an active role in weight gaining. So, what should you do? Over the past years, different experiments have taken place to come to a conclusion. It has been said that high carb low fat or high fat low carb diets can be effective in weight loss.
- Three micronutrients are essential for the body to stay fit. When you prepare a fat protein efficient meal, make sure it is low in carb, high in fat, and has a moderate percentage of protein.
- Maintaining a time routine is another condition for a diet plan. When you eat constantly, your body can not use the stored body fat to increase energy. Make sure to take a several hours break from one meal to another.
Fat protein efficient vegetarian diet food list
If you are planning to prepare a fat protein efficient meal, you can add the following food items in the dish.
Knowing your metabolic type and eat according to that is very important to stay healthy. Many times, fat protein efficient people can not find an effective diet plan or food list for them. This article can help them to get the body they desire.
Related: Chicken And Rice Diet – Everything You Need To Know