Everyone wants smooth skin. You must be thinking about How to get smooth skin if you are reading this article. If you want smooth skin then there are many ways you can achieve that.
It is not easy to get smooth skin. There are many skincare products that claim to help you get smooth skin. The question is are those helpful for your skin?
How Do You Define Smooth Skin?
A skin that is free from dryness, acne, and wrinkles can be defined as smooth skin. If you want to get smooth skin the first thing that you need to do is take care of your skin. You need to remove the elements causing a rough skin.
19 Advice for help you to get smooth skin
1. Start Wearing Sunscreen and Shades in the Sun: It is common and you must have heard about it before. It is easy to protect your skill from all the pollution out there if you wear sunscreen. You can also start wearing shades if you want to protect your skin from all the pollution out there.
2. Properly Clean Your Makeup Brush: One of the most common reasons for having unhealthy skin is using a brush that is contaminated. You need to clean your brush regularly to get rid of all the germs. It has been found by a study done in Great Britain that over 72 percent of women don’t clean their brush. You can use a facial cleanser to clean your brush weekly to make sure that they are free of all kinds of germs.
3. Make Sure That You Are Sanitizing Your Smartphone: It is very important that you are sanitizing your smartphones. You would be amazed to know that much of the germs in your skin can come from your smartphones. The smooth touch screen of your smartphone is very capable of retaining the bacteria and germs on their surface. While you are talking to someone those germs can transfer on to your skin. You can use disinfecting wipes to make sure that the smartphones are properly sanitized.
4. Use Retinol More: Retinol is one of the most affecting anti-aging elements. It is present in most of the skincare product. Most dermatologists agree that Retinol is a very important element that is essential for skin care treatments. Retinol boosts the production of collagen in our skin which helps our skin to look younger. It has also been found that it reduces the chance of getting skin cancer.
5. Sleep Early: One of the most natural ways you can develop a healthy skin is by sleeping early. If you sleep for fewer hours than normal then the blood circulation in your body would stop. The night is the time when your skin cells are regenerated so you look fresh and young. You would notice that you look pale and dark circles appear under your eyes if you sleep late at night.
6. Avoid eating Dairy Foods: You should stop eating dairy products if you want to improve your skin condition. It has been found that dairy products contain cow hormones that can stimulate your skin. It is better for you if you can avoid eating dairy products completely from your diet.
7. Take care of your neck and chest as well: Most people forget to take care of their neck and their chest. They only take care of their skin and that can cause problems. If you don’t apply retinol and other helpful skincare products in your chest and neck then they would start wrinkling. You should treat the chest and neck with the same care as you would check your face.
8. Take off your makeup before you go to bed: One of the most important jobs that you need to do before you go to remove the makeup. You must be thinking constantly about how to get smooth skin and one of the easiest ways is to do that. Makeup can block essential pores in your skin that are needed. What makes them dangerous are the sugar elements. Yeast can manifest because of them. You need to also be sure about removing your eye makeup too.
9. Hot water bath can harm your skin: Hot water baths can sound tempting but they can do a lot of harm to your skin. One of the ways you can protect your skin is by staying away from hot water. They take out the essential nutrients from your skin and cause mild damages to your skin. It is easier for you to recover when you are in your twenties but when you are in your thirties it is not easy for you to recover.
10. Use Moisturizer Often: It is important to use moisturizer as much as possible to make sure that your skin healthy. If you research the topic of how to get smooth skin then one of the most common ways is moisturizer. Moisturizer is essential to lock in the ingredients that your skin needs. Most cream and moisturizer creates a protective barrier around your skin so the essential elements can not get out of your skin.
11. Add watermelon more: If you start eating watermelon more it would be easier for you to get healthy skin. Watermelon provides your skin with all the essential elements that help to constitute a healthy skin. Watermelon helps to reduce the redness in your skin that is mostly caused due to sun exposure. You can also drink a watermelon mock tail to make sure that your skin is healthy.
12. Eat more water daily: Drinking more water is very healthy for your skin. Water is useful for removing all the toxins from your skin. Water is also very useful as it helps in the transport of nutrients and oxygen in the skin cells. Water also helps to get rid of all kinds of dehydration problems. Many experts recommend over 8 glass of water per day.
13. Eat as many vegetables as possible: Vegetables and fruits are a natural way of keeping their skin healthy. If you thinking about natural ways of How to get smooth skin the vegetables are your answer. Most of the vegetables have anti-cancer properties that can help keep our skin healthy.
14. Eat less fatty foods: If you like eating foods that are rich in fats and carbohydrates then it is bad news for your skin. Foods that are rich in Fats and carbohydrates can harm your skin. You can start eating fish that are rich in lean proteins to keep your skin healthy.
15. Put On Facial Oils: Facial Oils are a blessing for your skin. You should apply facial oil in your skin daily to benefit your skin. It is better to choose facial oils that don’t leave a residue. Facial oils can amplify the glow in your skin and make your skin lighter.
16. Exfoliate your skin regularly: To make sure that your skin is properly toned you need to exfoliate your skin regularly. Exfoliating your skin can remove the dirt and harmful elements from your skin pores. It would help you make your skin look young and healthy. Salicylic and glycolic acid can help in removing the extra keratin in your skin.
17. Use serums to take care of your skin: The serum can be effective to take care of your skin. They are good alternatives to using cream and lotions and they work well. Using serum regularly can boost the collagen level on your skin. The best time to use serum is after you had a shower.
18. Try to not touch your face: I know it is not at all easy to do that. But it is one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy. Our hands are exposed to dirt from many things that we touch regularly. Dirt from your hands can easily transfer to your skin. It is not an easy thing to do. But if you want smooth and healthy skin then you need to keep your hands off your face. Only touch your face when your hands are properly washed. It is a natural way of protecting your skin from dirt.
19. Wait for your products to show an effect: Your products might take to show some effect. It is a human tendency to be impatient for seeing some results. But the skincare products can take some time to show effects on your skin. Make sure you do your research well before buying a new skincare product. It can take from 12 weeks to even 6 months to show desired results. You would need to be patient during that time.
I hope you got some helpful tips on how to get smooth skin with these amazing tips. It is very important to take proper care of your skin if you want to look young. Skin aging can be stopped if you take proper care of your diet and lifestyle. Proper skin care can help you a lot in the future and keep your skin healthy easily.
Related: Best Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin : Complete Guideline